At Privacycritic.com, we value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your personal information.
We gather and utilize specific information about individuals to offer our products and services and enable essential functions on this website.
Furthermore, we collect data to gain insights into how visitors use our website and to provide them with timely, relevant information.
Data We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How We Use Your Data
Collecting this data helps us understand your preferences and needs, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we use the data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining internal records
- Improving our products and services
- Responding to specific inquiries from you
- Customizing the website to suit your preferences
- Sending promotional emails about products, services, offers, and other relevant information
- Conducting market research via email, telephone, or mail
Controlling Your Information
When you provide your details on our website, you will find tick boxes that allow you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us via email, telephone, text message, or post
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners via email, telephone, text message, or post
If you change your mind about receiving marketing communications from us, you can easily opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never lease, distribute, or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required to do so by law.
All personal information we hold about you is stored and processed following the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998 under our data protection policy.
Cookies and How We Use Them
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences to present content, options, or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analysing web traffic to improve website structure, design, content, and functionality.
- Identifying whether you are signed in to our website for a personalized experience.
- Testing different content variations to enhance user experience.
- Storing information about your preferences to provide relevant and interesting content.
- Recognizing when you return to our website to offer relevant content or functionalities.
- Cookies do not grant us access to your computer or any information about you, other than what you choose to share with us.
You can manage your web browser’s cookie settings to control how our website utilizes cookies. If you prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer or device, you can set your browser to refuse them.
However, please be aware that this may impact the functionality of certain pages and services on our website, rendering them unavailable.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to decline cookies, our website will issue cookies when you visit it.
For more information on cookies and their usage, you can visit All About Cookies.